The Critical Leadership Mistake Founders Make That Destroy Their Teams | Ep. 18
Anna Haotanto - Founder and CEO of The New Savvy
Alan Phua - Chief Everything Officer and Co-Founder of Alchemy Foodtech PTE. LTD.
Share This Post
Let’s talk about the top leadership mistakes founders make. But first, Is your startup facing growing pains? Do you feel like you’re constantly putting out fires, and that you’re the only one who can do it? If you’re feeling overwhelmed and burned out, it’s time to take a step back and assess your leadership style. Chances are, you’re making a critical mistake that’s causing all of these problems: you’re trying to do everything yourself.
As a founder, it’s natural to want to be involved in every aspect of your business. But as your company grows, you can’t possibly do everything on your own. You need to start delegating and empowering your team to take ownership of their work. Otherwise, you’ll never be able to scale effectively.
So what’s the secret to successful delegation? and what are the qualities of a good leader? In today’s episode of 7 Minute Scaling Secrets. Anna Haotanto (Founder and CEO of The New Savvy) and Alan Phua (Chief Everything Officer and Co-Founder of Alchemy Foodtech PTE. LTD.) talks about their experience that will help you build a strong foundation for growth. These simple but powerful strategies will help you understand what it takes to be an effective leader.
We also talk about:
– Having A Powerful Purpose Will Keep You Going
– What Happens When CEOs Fail To Take Responsibility?
– What It REALLY Takes To Be A CEO
– How We Pivoted Our Business To Keep Everyone Employed During The Covid Pandemic
– What great CEOs do differently to inspire their teams
– How Consistency Leads To Success In Business
– The One Habit You Need To Succeed (And It’s Not What You Think)
– The Importance Of Finding Your Tribe As An Entrepreneur
Connect with Anna Haotanto:
Connect with Alan Phua: