Don’t you hate it when you have to go through all those Zoom meetings that feel like a drag every time? If you’re frequently hosting Zoom meetings, be sensitive to your attendees and ensure every virtual meeting is enjoyable. One way to do that is to use Zoom icebreakers for work. Here are the top Zoom icebreakers for work under different categories.
Table of Contents
Fun Zoom Icebreakers for Work
- Let your participants create a caption for a meme.
- What movie made you roll to the floor laughing? Describe through charades.
- Let participants guess the villain in a movie.
- If you were to choose a fictional family, what would they be?
- What do you want to be reincarnated as?
- Who was your childhood crush? Why?
- Which colleague will likely survive on a deserted island?
- What is the first thing you’d do if you were president of the country for a day?
- Which cartoon character would you want to be teammates with?
- What was your dream job as a kid?
- What’s the first thing you bought or spent on with your first salary?
- What are your top three bucket-list items?
- What is one thing you’d never do again?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Describe the weirdest thing about you.
Funny Zoom Icebreakers for Work
- What is your car’s name? Why did you choose that?
- Who is the person you want to be with during a zombie apocalypse?
- What was your weirdest or most unique fashion style?
- Describe your worst haircut and tell us through facial expressions.
- What food would you never eat even if it were the only food in the world?
- What is the joke that made you laugh the hardest?
- What superpower would you want to have?
- Rate your laugh from one out of 10. 10 being the weirdest and most annoying.
- Which cartoon character would you tell your problems to?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve done?
- If you were to name a comedy movie, what would it be?
- What was the worst and unuseful advice you’ve ever given?
- Which colleague do you think would join aliens during an alien invasion?
- What is the one thing you’ve always wanted to do but never did it?
- What is the sound you can’t stand listening to?
Motivational Zoom Icebreakers for Work
- What are the five most important traits of a person for you?
- What was the biggest challenge you encountered in your life, and how did you overcome it?
- When did you realize that you matured as an individual?
- What are your top three daily motivations?
- What things make you emotional?
- Would you still work if you were rich and famous?
- What are your biggest achievements in life?
- How do you get things done at work and home?
- What life lessons did you learn late?
- What is the one piece of advice that turned your life around?
- How did your favorite high school teacher impact your life?
- What is the most significant compliment you received from colleagues?
- What is the one habit that you had trouble breaking?
- How do you feel when one gives you compliments at work?
- What is the kindest deed you’ve seen and done so far?
Best Team Zoom Icebreakers for Work
- What is the best thing your team has ever done for you?
- How would you describe your team coming to work on a Monday?
- If you were to name your team, what would it be?
- What is the most significant milestone your team has achieved?
- What is the fictional character that best describes your team?
- What music band do you think has the best team effort?
- Would you instead handle a large project by yourself or with a team?
- Describe the first team you were part of.
- Rate how much of a team player you are. For example, 10 being the best team player ever.
- What do you think as lone wolves working with a team?
- What was the most frustrating fight you’ve experienced as a team?
- How did you resolve issues and fights as a team?
- If you accomplished something yourself, would you instead get the credit alone, or would you credit the entire team?
- What system did you set up to work as a team?
- What is the favorite team you’ve ever been in?
Would-You-Rather Zoom Icebreakers for Work
- Would you choose money over wisdom?
- Would you replace your old team members with new skillful ones?
- Would you rather be a dog or cat?
- Would you instead read and learn from books or learn through hands-on experience?
- Would you make happy moments happier or make sad moments less sad?
- Would you rather live on a mountain or by the beach?
- Would you instead turn back time or continue living in the present?
- Would you instead take an easy job with less salary or take a hard job with full earning potential?
- Would you choose a zombie apocalypse or an evil alien invasion?
- Would you choose invisibility over flying?
- Would you prefer to remember one thing or forget everything?
- If you were to save your extremities, would you prefer hands or feet?
- Would you rather be rich and lonely or poor and happy?
- Would you prefer being in a band or a chess club?
- Would you want to tell your past self something or advice your future self about one thing?
These Zoom icebreakers for work will surely set the mood of your virtual meetings. If you think your Zoom meetings aren’t as productive anymore, maybe your participants aren’t paying that much attention. Or perhaps they’re just not warmed up enough for the session. Use a couple of these Zoom icebreakers for work, and you’d be surprised how engagement will increase big time!